Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reserve?
Can I change the hours?
Of course, in the private tours we adapt to you. Except in Volcanoes due to the climate.
Can I cancel my reservation?
We are going to feel very sad, but yes, 24 hours in advance and 100% of what you have paid is returned to you.
Do you pick me up?
All our tours begin and end in Mexico City.
On private tours that are by car we pick you up at your accommodation in Mexico City and return you to the same point.
In the tours that are on foot we will meet near the starting point of the tour and return to the same place. If you want us to pick you up, it generates an extra cost that you can check in each tour section.
On the “Teotihuacán all the way” tour we pick you up at your accommodation located: Col. Condesa, Col. Roma, Col. Polanco, Centro Histórico, Col. Juárez and Col. Del Valle. If you are staying somewhere else, the meeting point is at 8:50 a.m. in the “Hostal Catedral” located in Republic of Guatemala #6, Historic Center (behind the Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City) or Mexico City Hostel República de Brasil #8.
Check the meeting points at the tour section.
What kind of insurance do you offer?
During the vehicle trip it is a medical protection insurance for each of the occupants and covers up to $ 3,300 USD.
What does Citli mean?
Hare in Nahuatl.
Can I do a personalized tour?
Of course, we are flexible to what you want to see. Contact us for more info.
Which languages do yo offer for my tour?
Spanish, English and French. Soon there will be other languages, tell us which one you would like.
What does the tours do not include?
The price of the tours does not include:
- Tips, meals and tickets to some places.
- Liability for assaults on public roads or inside the vehicle, as well as theft for items left inside or outside the vehicle.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, light meals, souvenirs, drinks, tickets to toilets.
- Cost to introduce cameras, video cameras, cell phones or any other device to monuments, museums or restaurants.
- Expenses arising from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delay / cancellations, rate increases, strike or any other natural circumstances.
- Use of transport, other than that offered in the service.
Do I have to tip?
We will be happy to meet you and take you on a tour of the beautiful Mexico City.