Light & Sound Experience (Lunch)
An impressive multimedia show based on contrast of light and sound (headphone device) while you walk from one pyramid to the other one, through the Avenue of the dead admiring the light effects on Quetzalpapalotl Palace and on the Pyramid of the Moon, to finally sit on Plaza de las Columnas stairways to get to know Teotihuacan’s culture through projections on the Pyramid of the Sun.
It is a unique experience that complements your day visit to the archaeological site. An amazing show in a unique place.
Teotihuacan is Mexico and Mexico is Teotihuacan.
Come, join us!
Price: $990.00 mxn per person
Date: monday, thursday, friday and saturday from november to june
Pick Up: your accommodation in Mexico City:
$2,000.00 mxn from 1 to 5 people
- Mexico City – Teotihuacan: 1:30 hrs.
- Lunch time: 2 hrs. 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Show time: 2 hrs. 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Teotihuacan – Mexico City: 1:30 hrs.
- Bring a jacket is windy during the show (November to February)
- Confortable shoes
- To sit on the stairway you can bring a cushion and a blanket
- Parking at the show not included
- Bufet drinks and tips not included